Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sleestak Jiggler



Pretty overjoyed with today's Rack Toy showing, something I've been after for years. The Ben Cooper Sleestak jiggler, the closest thing we ever got to a Land of the Lost action figure and honestly, I'm not sure how many of us ever knew this thing existed?




This excerpt from the '76 Ben Cooper catalog showcases the costume, Ben Cooper often released jigglers in conjunction with costumes. However this one must have been brief! 

He's dressed like Enik but totally green.



His tail got snipped but I ain't complaining, I've probably seen two of these in the last few years. One of these days I'd love to see the display box.





Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.


1 comment:

Sabrina Steyling said...

Oh my goodness, the kid's head in that costume graphic looks just like Jeff Dunham's Achmed the Dead Terrorist! Very cool. :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin