Thursday, June 11, 2015

Christopher Lee RIP



I am saddened to hear of the passing of Christopher Lee, a man whose contributions to pop culture seem limitless. Growing up he was Dracula and Frankenstein, visited moonbase alpha, fought both Captain America and James Bond and looked cooler than both of them doing it.

To say he was one of my favorite people in the world is an understatement.


Lee lived a long life, working to the very end (even recording metal albums in his 80s) and we are all better for it.

Rest in Peace Christopher Lee...

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Sad, but such an amazing legacy he left us all.

Anonymous said...

He was one of my all-time favorites, too. I'll miss him!


-Dave Schumacker

D7ana said...

Wicker Man was my favorite. But I enjoyed most of his works. He had such a "presence."

I put together a post on some action figures in his likeness.

J_D_La_Rue_67 said...

Really nice picture.
Really miss him. Always remembered, forever UNdead.

Nora said...

He was my favorite vampire. As far as I'm concerned no one can touch him as the King of the undead. RIP You are sorely missed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin