Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fantasy Island Poster Art Set



Thanks to this site, I found one of my top five personal wants and I know it's hard to believe but this is done without irony. I really liked Fantasy Island as a kid and this poster art set is one of the cooler bits of merchandise it got.

Look how pimp Mr. Roarke and Tattoo look there!


I've honestly been looking for this set for years, it rarely pops up, unlike Star Wars which is constantly available.

Like all Craft Master Poster Art sets, the art is phenomenal but I'm honestly unsure of how to get the results depicted on the package with those markers. 




Smiles everyone, Smiles!

1979 Craft Master Poster Art Catalog

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Should...have sent a poet.

Tom said...

But where's the Wendy Schaal "Julie" version?

Unknown said...

I have one ,but only one of them someone opened it and I assume colored the other one. But it's still in the original package. You are right it's the only one I've ever seen.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin